The Isle of Man Creamery Award for
Celebrating Local Food and Drink
The Isle of Man is famed for its wonderful and delicious produce, whether that’s locally-reared meat, sustainably-caught seafood and fish, or Manx-grown fruit and vegetables. We also have a wealth of innovative and award-winning beverages: soft drinks, ciders, beers, spirits, and even wine.
The winner of this award will have shown a passion for all things Manx: you may be a small-scale business, growing or creating wonderful products in a sustainable way, or a larger food or hospitality brand employing a team of people – whatever your size or offering, you will be helping to put the Isle of Man on the local and international food and produce map.
Judges are looking for an understanding of:
- Overall impact on the local food and drink economy
- Positive feedback from customers or awards to demonstrate the quality of your products and service
- Partnerships developed with other producers, community networks or groups in the area, with outcomes of the collaboration
- Approach to sustainability across your products or services
- Contribution towards showcasing local produce
- Quantifiable impact on customers, sales, profits and service