The Visit Isle of Man Award for
Sustainable Business of the Year
Does your organisation embed sustainability at the very heart of its vision and values? Is ESG and sustainable a core element of your strategy and stakeholder engagement? Do you have a solid and realistic plan in place to help achieve Net Zero?
Open to private, public and third sector organisations, this award is for those that want to celebrate their ethical and sustainable approach, supporting the Isle of Man in achieving its net zero targets and transition to a green, sustainable future.
This category is for business that can demonstrate activity and achievements across:
- Ethical leadership and stakeholder engagement
- Clear environment management systems
- Overview of the sustainable impact that business, product or initiative has had on the environment, community or business world
- Clear ESG policy/similar with support provided to team to implement its practices
- Employee development and initiatives around sustainable practice
- Reports, awards or accolades that underpin your sustainable impact